MEXICAN / SPANISH WATERCOLOR TILES
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This is the collection of Mexican / Spanish tiles, all put together. Inspired by travels to Mexico and Spain, and their use of gorgeous tiles in architecture. This style can also be found all around SLO!
Made in Collaboration with local artist and Cal Poly Student Gaby Perez.
About The Series:
Watercolor series inspired by San Luis Obispo and the central coast, as well as Hispanic heritage and the beautiful designs found in Mexican and Spanish tile design. See the rest of the series here
- Printed in-house using vegetable based inks on eco-friendly 100% Cotton paper.
- Larger prints are exhibition quality and produced by a local photo lab.
- All orders are packaged with care and ship out within 2-3 business days.
- Please allow an additional 7–10 days for framed orders.
If you need a specific print size or a custom frame, we would love to help you.
Please get in touch.
- Each frame is individually handmade by a family-owned frame shop in Downtown, Los Angeles.
- All of our frames are made from sustainably sourced solid wood and arrive ready to hang.