Made in Collaboration with local artist and designer Gianna Smith.
From the artist:
"I’ve loved cheetahs since I was a little girl, and after a recent trip to Africa seeing them in person was incredibly inspiring. They are so graceful yet insanely strong and fast. I was listening to the song Pink Moon by Tash Sultana and was inspired to combine the two. African nights under the moon. Hand painted with watercolor and details drawn in with colored pencil"
- Printed in-house using vegetable based inks on eco-friendly 100% Cotton paper.
- Larger prints are exhibition quality and produced by a local photo lab.
- All orders are packaged with care and ship out within 2-3 business days.
- Please allow an additional 7–10 days for framed orders.
If you need a specific print size or a custom frame, we would love to help you.
Please get in touch.
- Each frame is individually handmade by a family-owned frame shop in Downtown, Los Angeles.
- All of our frames are made from sustainably sourced solid wood and arrive ready to hang.