WE CAN BE LOVED JUST AS WE ARE
“I first began this style of craft after recognizing the true spiritual and physical healing powers of the natural world and how vital it is to us as human beings. These aspects influence my absolute infatuation with nature. I try to convey these messages to others through my many styles of work. I hope to bring the beauty and power I see in nature and interpret it in such a way as to inspire others to love and care for nature as well as care for ourselves. Love and Light.” - Lakin, Hauseplant
- Smaller prints are created in-house using vegetable based inks on eco-friendly 100% Cotton paper.
- Larger prints are exhibition quality and produced by a local photo lab.
- All orders are packaged with care and ship out within 2-3 business days.
- Please allow an additional 7–10 days for framed orders.
If you need a specific print size or a custom frame, we would love to help you.
Please get in touch.
- Each frame is individually handmade by a family-owned frame shop in Downtown, Los Angeles.
- All of our frames are made from sustainably sourced solid wood and arrive ready to hang.