La Justicia: La Justicia was an original piece from Art_of_Alyy. In fact, it was one of the main pieces that started the whole Loteria Redesign. This card is a different take on “ La Mano” and instead of a hand it shows a fist with the LGBTQ colors for the nails.
Loteria Redesign Collaboration between Artist Aly Aguilar and Buen Dia.
Aly Aguilar is a Fresno native and recent Cal Poly Graduate. She obtained her degree in Graphic Communication with a concentration in web and digital media. She comes from a Mexican/Honduran family which has always been her main source of inspiration. Growing up, playing Loteria was always a family tradition during the holidays, birthdays, or just for fun. The Loteria Redesign is categorized into 4 series: Original, Women Empowerment, Nature/Plants, and Social Justice. They each have different border design unique to each individual series. The Loteria Redesign was made to show the importance of Loteria within the hispanic community and also serves to spread awareness about current social/political issues.
- Smaller prints are created in-house using vegetable based inks on eco-friendly 100% Cotton paper.
- Larger prints are exhibition quality and produced by a local photo lab.
- All orders are packaged with care and ship out within 2-3 business days.
- Please allow an additional 7–10 days for framed orders.
If you need a specific print size or a custom frame, we would love to help you.
Please get in touch.
- Each frame is individually handmade by a family-owned frame shop in Downtown, Los Angeles.
- All of our frames are made from sustainably sourced solid wood and arrive ready to hang.