Active Body Wash
This super-charged shower gel is a symphony for the senses. Naturally-fragranced by sage, rosemary, and lemongrass, this deeply moisturizing plant-based gel smells like heaven as it lathers into a silk-smooth foam. Ingredients such as aloe leaf and organic olive oil ensure deep hydration as they detoxify and revitalize the skin.
The fully natural ingredients will create a lather that's better for your skin, but may not feel as sudsy as cleansers with artificial lather boosting ingredients. But don’t fret, the suds clean just as deeply.
Massage generously onto wet skin. The lather will turn into a soft froth as it cleanses. It’s gentle, but avoid contact with eyes. Enjoy the scent and rinse thoroughly.
- *Saponified Coconut, Olive Oil, and Jojoba Oil - The word castile is a reference to La Castilla - a region in central Spain historically significant in the history of soapmaking. In America, castile means any soap made with olive oil, often a liquid soap made from coconut and olive. Hydrating, gentle, and lathers beautifully.
- *Aloe - Contains proteolytic enzymes that repair damaged skin.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil - An uplifting aromatherapy oil. Antiseptic, anti-fungal, and deodorizing.
- Sage Essential Oil - Has aromatherapy benefits for mood-balancing and mental clarity.
- Rosemary Essential Oil - Helps protect skin cells from damage caused by sun exposure and free radicals. Deodorizing and fresh scented.
Potassium Cocoate*, Potassium Olivate*, Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Potassium Jojobate*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
Vegan. All Skin Types.
*Organic ingredients. Store in a cool environment.